Monday 1 June 2009

Here We Go!

Hello, and welcome to my blog, as the 2008-09 football season comes to an end I've decided that I'll keep a track of all the games I attend next season and write down my thoughts on what I've witnessed, whether it be bad, awful or dreadful. This will be for my own personal enjoyment and something I can look back at, if you make the decision that you'll live to regret and read my rambling nonsense I hope you find it enjoyable, somehow!

To get things kick-started I'll post a list of the stadiums I've been to throughout my football supporting days and the games I attended in the 2008-09 season. The senior season in Scotland has just finished but they're still some junior fixtures to be played which should be completed by the third Saturday in June. So as a wee sample/test-run I'll add entries regarding the remaining games that I drag myself along to.

No comments:

Post a Comment